Epoxy Flooring supply and application demand increase day after day. With the growing demand for different types of flooring, many manufacturers were able to create new products that offer more durability and higher quality than traditional materials. One such product is epoxy flooring, which has a variety of uses for both floors and walls at homes, offices and beyond. Epoxy flooring is a coating that is applied to floor as a liquid and subsequently hardened. The most important characteristic of epoxy flooring is its flexibility, which means it can be used in spaces with concrete floor. Epoxy flooring is resistant to chemicals, corrosion, moisture and abrasion.We import chemical from Malaysia, Thailand, Germany and India. Our product is imported from Germany, Japan, India, Thailand and China. Our service area includes Bangladesh and some districts of Assam and Bihar. Our customers are from many different ranges. Some of them are local people and others are foreigners or foreigners. We introduce the Epoxy Flooring system to our clients as a new product in Bangladesh. So far so good, but you do not know how epoxy flooring is manufactured, what are its advantages and disadvantages, who can use this product and so many things. Here we are trying to give the answers to these questions in this article.
What is epoxy flooring?Epoxy flooring is a material made of two components: a resin and an accelerator called hardener. The components are mixed together and spread on the surface to be covered. After applying this product, the surface must be cured by infrared light (a special lamp). This process enables the coating to harden, and after curing it can be polished. The product is suitable for concrete floors as well.
Advantages of Epoxy Flooring:There is a possibility to produce different colors and patterns on the floor. Moreover, epoxy flooring can be applied in different ways, such as on the walls and ceilings. In addition to these features, there are many other advantages of epoxy flooring. We can create any design with epoxy coating; either it is molded or it is painted with colors.
- This type of flooring is really durable and can be used for a long time, after which it can be cleaned with a water jet, using the traditional methods of cleaning floors.
- It is easy to install.
- Epoxy coating has no odor, so you do not have to worry about unpleasant smells hanging in the air and giving a bad impression of your room.
- It looks good and it is easy to maintain.
- You can clean it with a traditional vacuum cleaner or a mop and water. It is absolutely toxin-free.
- It perfectly matches the design of any room in your house or office, be it modern or classic, because this flooring system is suitable for any style and color of the elements used in decorating interiors such as furniture, wallpaper, curtains, etc., with the combination of materials such as wood and glass.
- It is very comfortable to walk on, does not make noise and does not have loose parts.
- It will protect your floor from damage caused by acid rains, fires, etc.
- You can easily install the system over the concrete floor without the need for demolition or
- renovation of the surface in any way, which may save you a lot of money at a later stage.
- It can be used in bathrooms and kitchens as well.
- It is durable and long lasting.
- It is easy to clean, which saves you a lot of time and effort, especially if you have pets at home.
- You can use this flooring system not only indoors but also outdoors (furniture and column
- It is resistant to UV radiation, therefore, it can be used in all kinds of places, but you need to follow instructions for use.
- It does not cause allergies and does not produce any toxic substances.
- It has a high resistance to fire, which means it is suitable for use in rooms such as bathrooms or kitchens that have high fire risk.
- It is heat resistant and does not get damaged by high temperatures.
- It is easy to clean with a vacuum cleaner.
- It has a convincing appearance; it looks very modern, so you can decorate your home with this flooring system.
- It has high lubricity; therefore, there will be no problems with sliding when walking over it in wet conditions or in snowy winter months, because the surface remains dry and safe to walk on thanks to antimicrobial additives contained in the coating of epoxy flooring.
- It is easy to install and can be applied on every type of surface.
- It is easy to apply and it can be used both indoors and outdoors.
- The application of the coating does not cause any adverse effects to the environment, because this flooring system is made of safe materials that do not affect more than humans – they are harmless to animals, plants and the environment in general.
Why choose our company:
- 1) We have a 15-year experience in the field of flooring installation.
- 2) Our company is a member of the Institute of Engineers, Bangladesh.
- 3) We guarantee full customer satisfaction and provide 5-year warranty for our work.
- 4) We apply certified materials only.
- 5) We offer high quality services at affordable prices and all our customers are satisfied with our
- products and services.
- 6) Our products are imported from Germany, Malaysia, India and Thailandand they have good quality and reasonable prices.
What exactly is the epoxy flooring system and how does it work?The answer is quite simple, it is a type of coating for floors and walls, which is applied by professionals who have worked in this field for many years. The epoxy system is a high-quality coating that is produced on the surface of the floor or ceilings and walls. The main ingredients of this product are epoxy resin and accelerator. These products improve the quality of the layer, making it stronger and more durable. The epoxy substance that is used in this type of flooring can be created in different colors, depending on your style preferences; this product can also be used to decorate walls and ceilings. After the coating is applied, a sealing process takes place, which makes the epoxy coating more resistant to moisture and stains. This type of flooring is suitable for kitchens and bathrooms because it does not absorb moisture. Epoxy flooring can be used both indoors and outdoors.
How to apply the epoxy coating?
- The flooring system should be applied by a professional who has experienced in applying this type of coating. Epoxy coating can to concrete surfaces, the best way to apply this type of coating is by using a special method called squeegee. This process is very effective in preventing cracks and tears, as it protects the surface from damage caused by moisture and stains. The flooring system can be applied over your concrete surfaces or over vinyl covering that has been previously used.
- The application of epoxy coating can be done both indoors and outdoors. It is especially suitable for kitchens and bathrooms since it does not absorb moisture. Epoxy coating prevents moisture from reaching the surface, therefore, it does not get damaged in wet conditions even if there are high traffic densities. Epoxy flooring is a very effective way of creating different types of interiors in the house, as it perfectly matches the design and color of any type of room.
- Epoxy flooring does not result in a loss to the budget and is a very cost-effective solution for home remodeling. However, it should be remembered that at first, there is an investment that needs to be made. But the good news is that this investment brings positive results, as the durability of epoxy coating is higher than the other types of flooring. Epoxy flooring can be easily applied and it can be used both indoors and outdoors.
- It is important to remember that only company’s workers should apply this type of coating, as they are well trained in doing so, so you should not try to do it on your own. Another important thing that you should know is that epoxy flooring is not suitable for children, pregnant women and elderly. This type of flooring prevents stains and will protect the interior of your home from moisture, as this type of coating does not absorb moisture. It also prevents the growth of mold and bacteria inside the house. Epoxy coating is a low-maintenance product; therefore, you do not need to worry about cleaning it after every few years because it does not scratch with normal tools and tools used for cleaning floors or walls.
- You should also know that there are many colors and styles to choose from, depending on the type of coating that you want. Epoxy flooring is a great solution for modern or vintage interiors, but it all depends on the design of your home. This type of flooring can create both classic and modern interiors; it is a matter of choosing the right colors for your house.
- The layer created by epoxy coating does not allow dust to accumulate, because this substance does not absorb dirt or moisture.
- Epoxy coating does not have to be cleaned very often because it does not have a layer that is prone to bacterial growth or mold. You can clean it with the tools used for cleaning any other type of floor, nothing special is needed.
- The thickness of the epoxy layer depends on your preferences and the type of coating that you want, but also on how well they will be able to protect your home from damage.
Well, cheap epoxy coating may not be the best option for a long-lasting and durable product, but you should remember that it is always better to spend money on quality than on something that will only last for a short time. Choosing the right company is also fundamental, because this will lead you to a professional team that is able to do everything perfectly.
The epoxy coating is one of the most popular and effective solutions for home decorations. This type of flooring is very durable and it can be used in all rooms in the house. The main advantage is that epoxy flooring is a quick and cost-effective way of beautifying your home, as well as being very easy to maintain. Epoxy coating provides a layer that can last you for many years, protecting your home from stains or moisture. This layer also prevents the growth of mold and bacteria within the house. The main problem that you might encounter when applying the epoxy coating is that it is not very easy to do, as it is a professional job. After numerous attempts, your flooring will already be getting better, but it will take time to do so. In addition to this, if you have never worked in this field before, there are still a lot of things to learn.
Epoxy coating can be applied both indoors and outdoors. It is especially suitable for kitchens and bathrooms since it does not absorb moisture. Epoxy coating prevents moisture from reaching the surface, therefore, it does not get damaged in wet conditions even if there are high traffic densities. Epoxy flooring can protect the interior of your home from moisture and stains. It also prevents the growth of mold and bacteria inside the house. Epoxy flooring is a very effective way of creating different types of interiors in the house, as it perfectly matches the design and color of any type of room.
Epoxy coating does not result in a loss to the budget and is a great solution for home remodeling. However, it should be remembered that at first, there is an investment that needs to be made. But the good news is that this investment brings positive results, as the durability of epoxy coating is higher than the other types of flooring. Epoxy coating can be easily applied and it can be used both indoors and outdoors.
Epoxy flooring is known for its durability and resistance to damage, but there are many other properties that make this type of flooring unique. Well, the main thing that makes this type of covering so popular is that it is completely resistant against moisture. This layer is the best solution for protecting the interior of your home from moisture and stains. As you might already know, this type of coating is not able to absorb moisture, so it does not get damaged in wet conditions even if there are high traffic densities. Therefore, epoxy flooring is the best way of matching the design and color of any type of room. These surfaces are also resistant against damage caused by chemicals and can be used both indoors and outdoors.
Epoxy floors can be applied in kitchens and bathrooms, as well as in any other spaces that you might want to highlight with a new concept; they are durable and they will last you many years. Epoxy flooring is one of the most popular solutions for home decorations and it can be used both indoors and outdoors. Epoxy coating provides a layer that can last you for many years, protecting your home from stains or moisture. This layer also prevents the growth of mold and bacteria within the house. The main advantage of applying an epoxy coating is that it is very easy to clean and maintain, but you should note that it may not be the best option for you if you want something that requires minimum maintenance.
Epoxy flooring is applied in kitchens and bathrooms, as well as in any other spaces where moisture can have negative effects on surfaces. Epoxy coating does not result in a loss to the budget and is a great solution for home remodeling. However, you should note that at first, there is an investment that needs to be made. But the good news is that this investment brings positive results, as the durability of epoxy coating is higher than the other types of flooring.
Epoxy flooring can be easily applied by both professionals and do-it-yourself enthusiasts, but it might not be so easy if you have never worked in this field before. You can learn more about it by following a few simple tutorials on the internet.