We are a floor hardener supplier and applicator in Bangladesh. We supply all types of floor hardeners and related supplies to commercial, residential and industrial customers in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Flooring is an important part of any well-designed property or home. One can never have enough flooring options to choose from when it comes to design, texture, color or material for the space that you would like your floors to reflect.
- 1 What are floor hardeners?
- 2 Application Process of floor hardener:
- 3 Where Floor Hardeners Are Used on?
- 4 How do you use floor hardener?
- 5 How do you apply concrete hardener?
- 6 What's the difference between floor hardener and floor polish?
- 7 Is floor hardener a code?
- 8 Why is floor hardener used?
- 9 What is construction hardener?
What are floor hardeners?A floor that has been properly installed and maintained will last longer than one that is not. Sometimes, a section of the flooring can become damaged over time through wear and tear or from having too many people walk on it. In order to keep the floor looking good, a durable solution can be applied to the surface of the flooring. This is called "floor hardening". The process by which this is done is referred to as 'floor hardener application'. In order to 'floor harden' the flooring within a home, several different types of floor hardeners can be used. A popular option is the epoxy coating. Epoxy coatings can be applied over existing flooring and are a durable and long-lasting solution that will cover small scratches on a floor just as well as they will cover large gouges. Epoxy coatings can also be used on parquet floors and laminate floors, depending on the needs of your home or property. The following are some of the benefits that can be achieved through floor hardening:
Strengthened and Protected Flooring:A floor that has been properly installed and maintained will last longer than one that is not. Floor hardeners are applied to the floor in order to increase the lifespan of your floors. This will help prevent slip-and-fall cases and provide a more stable floor to walk on. Properly applied, epoxy coatings can increase your floors' lifespan by up to 50% or even more.
Increase Overall Appearance:A floor that is not properly maintained or that has been damaged will reflect this in the overall aesthetic of your home. The most common way to repair and improve the appearance of a damaged floor is through floor hardener application. By applying one of these solutions, you can significantly improve the look of your floors. This could mean taking care of deep scratches, repairing cracked tiles, and improving surfaces that have been worn down from wear and tear. What is more, floor hardener application will have no adverse effects on your home or property.
Aesthetics Affect Home Value:A properly maintained floor will contribute to the value of your property or home and can increase its overall worth by up to 20%. This is because it will be able to improve the aesthetics of your home, making it more appealing to potential buyers. So, even if you do not get a price hike in an individual sale, this could still benefit your overall property's value.
Great for ALL Flooring Types:Whether your floors are made with ceramic tiles, hardwood, marble, or any other material, you can improve their appearance and durability through floor hardening. You can even upgrade the look of a heavily used commercial space or retail location by choosing a durable coating for your floors. So, as well as being an effective solution for homes and businesses, floor hardeners are suitable for use on industrial premises.
Floor Hardeners Deter Costly Repairs:As your floors wear down over time, you may notice small cracks. If the flooring comes into contact with a large amount of weight or a heavy object, the cracks may get worse, requiring costly repairs. Floor hardeners can be applied to your existing floor to prevent this from occurring by protecting the underlying layer of floors before they can become damaged. These coatings are also very effective in sealing and filling small cracks before they worsen. So, if you are worried about the high costs of repairs, this may be a solution for you.
Floor Hardeners Are Easy to Apply:
In the past, floor hardeners could only be applied by professional contractors who often required special tools to achieve the desired results. Today, it is possible to purchase epoxy floor hardeners that are very easy to apply at home. These coatings have been designed to come with clear instructions and do not require any previous experience or special knowledge to achieve the desired result.
So, as well as being an effective solution for homes and businesses, floor hardeners are suitable for use on industrial premises. They can provide the same benefits while also leaving a small amount of residue that can be easily removed.
To learn more about our Floor Hardener Supplier and Applicator in Dhaka, Bangladesh please visit our website or contact us.The type, quantity and methodology of floor hardener application will vary depending on the type of flooring in question. Floor hardeners also come in a variety of materials, such as polyurethanes, silicones and epoxies. Each material has its own benefits and drawbacks for specific applications.
It is important that the hardener is applied correctly in order to achieve the desired result. Many products require mixing with water or other solvents, which can alter the results. Failing to do so correctly can lead to a number of problems, including cracks in the coating.
It is also important that you pre-clean your floor before applying the hardener. The last thing you want to do is cover up some of the minor flaws with your hardener. These types of imperfections often show through the hardener and will compromise the overall result.
If you are looking for a cost effective solution, however, this may not be an option for you. When it comes to floor hardening, the saying "you get what you pay for" is true. Additionally, many home improvement centers do not carry these products, so you may need to purchase them online or at a specialty store.
Application Process of floor hardener:
- Fresh Concrete: Floor hardener can be used over newly placed concrete. Liquid Floor Hardener best for fresh concrete floors and it’s can be applied after final troweling.
- Existing (Old) Concrete: If you want to apply floor hardener on old concrete your floor must be clean and structurally sound. Clean your floor properly and remove all types curing compounds, oils, sealers, contaminants from floors. Before applying Liquid Floor Hardener gently mixing or agitation is highly.
- Fresh Concrete: Apply Liquid Floor Hardener on floor at low-pressure using spray. Normally spray nozzle is the best process for applying. Use soft-bristled broom for spreading ingrediants.
- Existing (Old) Concrete: Before applying floor hardener on old concrete you will be follow some simple steps. Saturate the old concrete surface with undiluted liquid floor hardener using sprayer and broom. Let 30 minutes to set liquid on surface. (Sometimes times range required 30 – 70 minutes it’s depends on room temperature and humidity)
Where Floor Hardeners Are Used on?
Epoxy Floor Hardeners are the preferred choice when you require durability and high impact resistance from your coating. Epoxy is also becoming a popular option for residential properties and businesses alike because of its non-flammable nature.
Silicone Floor Hardeners provide exceptional adhesion and can help you optimize the life of your existing flooring. They are safe to use around children, pets and water so that you don't need to worry about the health risks associated with harsh chemicals.
Polyurethane Floor Hardeners last much longer than epoxies, but offer less resistance against impact damage. This can be beneficial for select applications where lasting protection is needed, such as automotive or manufacturing environments.
Separate Floor Hardener Retailers:The following is a list of some of the more popular floor hardener distributors in Dhaka. Please note that this list is not complete but does include some of the more popular distributors. Your closest distributor will be listed on your receipt from Malaysia, so keep this as a reference when seeking out your floor hardener product. Many distributors also offer emergency times to ship your order so make sure to get their contact information as well.
How do you use floor hardener?The use of floor hardener is a unique process, especially when compared to other flooring options like wood. The process is not difficult and even novice DIYers can apply these products with relative ease. To learn how to apply your hardener properly, simply follow these three steps:
1. Ensure the area is safe for work and other hazards have been eliminated from the workspace. 2. Mix your hardener per the manufacturer's guidelines in a well-ventilated area. 3. Apply the hardener in a thin layer. A standard 2" single-coat application should cover approximately 3000 sq ft. 4. Allow the area to dry for several minutes, stopping when you hear a "thunk" sound or see any bubbles forming on the surface. 5. After 5-10 minutes, remove any excess product from the edges of your floor with a damp rag or paper towel and allow to air dry for another 10-15 minutes before walking on it again. 6. Before moving on to step 7, inspect your floor and make a note of any areas that could potentially crack or weaken once the hardener dries. 7. Allow the floor surface to dry completely, typically overnight. 8. Once your hardener has dried completely, apply a layer of floor primer to the entire surface for durability and color maintenance. 9. Apply a sealer coat of colorant as desired for aesthetics and smoothness of finish. 10. Allow the entire surface to dry completely. This can take several days, depending on your climate, humidity and other factors.
How do you apply concrete hardener?If you are looking for a concrete floor hardener option that is cost-effective, environmentally friendly and non-toxic, then this formula could be exactly what you're looking for. It is an environmentally safe formula created specifically to enhance the longevity of your existing concrete floors.
- Concrete Hardener Application: The amount of hardener you will need to apply depends on the thickness of your concrete. If the floors are less than 2 inches thick, then you will only need 1 coat. If you have floors that are 2 to 3.5 inches thick, then you will need 2 coats and if they are more than 3.5 inches thick, then you will need to apply three coats.
- The first coat should be applied directly to the floor surface and level off with a roller or squeegee, leaving an even finish all over the surface. This can take a while as it is important that this first coat is spread evenly over your floor surface.
- Take a good look at the floor surface to ensure you are covering all areas. Once you have applied this first coat, allow it to dry completely for several hours or even overnight. You can walk on the floor with your regular shoes and use ordinary household furniture within about 6 hours of applying this first coat.
- After your first coat has dried, it is time to apply a second coat. However, before applying this second coat, make sure there are no ridges or bumps in your surface from the first application. If there is any kind of ridge, then it needs to be leveled out with a flat object such as a spoon, broom or paint roller. Otherwise, the second coat could begin to separate from the floor surface and create ruts in your floors.
- Once you have leveled out your first coat, and your second has dried completely, apply a third coat by applying it directly to the floor surface. This time around, you will be able to use a roller instead of a brush or the old-fashioned bucket-and-sponge method. You can use a roller or sponge for the third and final coat. Again, you want to make sure that the floor surface is completely even before applying your third and final coat.
- Once you have applied your final coat, allow it to dry completely before walking on it with your regular shoes. It may take a couple of days for all of the moisture to be absorbed into the floor, but once that happens, you should be able to walk on your new floors without having any trouble. This time around, however, it may be wise to wear shoes that have a raised heel and that have been specially fitted for concrete floors.
- If you are looking for a cost-effective floor hardener with minimal fumes, then this is the formula for you. It should last you many years of use and is perfect for all types of flooring applications. You will be amazed at how easy it is to apply this formula and the long-lasting result that you get with each application.